This feature allows the users to retry the transactions in case the transaction fails from the bank side. Users will be redirected to Zaakpay Payment Page and a new transaction id will be generated for a particular initiated order id. This will help to improve the success rate of the transactions. Merchants can enable/disable this feature via Zaakpay Dashboard.
By Default, the retry feature is enabled for all the Merchants
Step to Enable/Disable Retry Feature on Dashboard:
- Log in to your Zaakpay account
- Go to Developers tab > Select "Customize your Integration" > Click on "URLs"
- Do you want to enable RETRY PAYMENT for all your Zaakpay payments?
- Click "Yes" to enable retry transactions.
- Click "No" to disable retry transactions.
This feature will allow the Merchants to automatically refund the transactions which are getting successful in non-real time.
Please raise a ticket to our support team to enable this Merchant.
Updated 12 months ago